Thursday, June 20, 2013

Waterfall Braid Crown/Wraparound


Waterfall Braid Crown/Wraparound
This hairstyle is very popular right now, but most people don`t know how to do it! I learned how to do a waterfall braid on one of my favorite hair styling websites/YouTube channels-Cute Girls Hairstyles. Click Here to watch the video. 

I started the braid like a normal waterfall braid, and you could stop this braid whenever you want to, but I kept braiding.  An easy variation of this hairstyle would be to stop before the back of your head and braid of the remaining hair, or pin it up. 
I simply kept braiding all the way around the head until I got all the way to the other side.
 I finished the braid on the side by twisting the last two strands over each other once and pinning them up.  Try to use bobby pins that match your hair color, though I used some that were a different color so that they were easily visible.
 I also added some GoRgEoUs ringlet-e curls with my 1-1/2 in curling wand by Helen of Troy. 
I think this is a great hairstyle for a wedding, party, or whatever you want!  Wearing it with straight or curly hair is an easy way to dress it either up or down!

No comments:

Post a Comment